1/4" BULK R GRADE RED SINGLE HOSE - Acetylene 7120-25200
Parker’s Series 7120 Grade R Single Line Fuel Gas Welding Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications. The hose is available in long continuous lengths for efficient inventory management and maximum utility at cramped or hard to reach job sites where the gas sources are separated and a twin line is not practical. The red cover is ribbed for easy visual and tactile identification. Series 7120 is a versatile hose for many common acetylene-based industrial welding applications.
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black EPDM for acetylene compatibility.
• Tube: Non-blooming to minimize the migration of combustible plasticizers and waxes to the surface of the hoses.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Red EPDM for abrasion and weathering resistance.
• Fuel gas (acetylene only)
• Auto body shops
• Craft shops
• Plumber shops
• Steel mills
• ARPM IP-7
• Grade R is also suitable for use with inert gas.
• Do not use Grade R with any fuel gas other than acetylene.