1/4" BULK T GRADE RED SINGLE HOSE - 7141-25200 MADE TO ORDER MIN ORDER 4800'
Parker’s Series 7141 Grade T Single Line Fuel Gas Welding Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications. The hose is compatible with multiple fuel gases, and is available in long continuous lengths for efficient inventory management and maximum utility at cramped or hard to reach job sites where the gas sources are separated and a twin line is not practical. The red cover is ribbed for easy visual and tactile identification. Series 7141 is a versatile hose for many common industrial welding applications.
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black chloroprene for flame and oil resistance, and compatibility with multiple fuel gases.
• Tube: Non-blooming to minimize the migration of combustible plasticizers and waxes to the surface of the hoses.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Red chloroprene for abrasion, flame, oil and weathering resistance.
• Fuel gas (including acetylene)
• Auto body shops
• Craft shops
• Plumber shops
• Steel mills
• ARPM IP-7
• CGA E-1
• Grade T is also suitable for use with inert gas.