3/16" X 12.5' RM GRADE TWIN HOSE - B B7110NLC-150
Parker’s Series 7110 Siameez Grade RM Twin Line Welding Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications. The chemically bonded dual hoses provide easier hose management and handling than independent single lines. The cover resists abrasion, flame, oil and weathering to provide maximum performance. The hose is available in long continuous lengths for efficient inventory management and maximum versatility at the job site. Series 7110 is a versatile hose for many common acetylene-based industrial welding applications.
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black synthetic rubber for acetylene/oxygen compatibility.
• Tube: Non-blooming to minimize the migration of combustible plasticizers and waxes to the surface of the hoses.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Synthetic rubber for abrasion, flame, oil and weathering resistance.
• Cover Colors: Green (oxygen) and red (fuel gas, acetylene only)
• Fuel gas (acetylene only)
• Auto body shops
• Craft shops
• Plumber shops
• Steel mills
• ARPM IP-7
• Do not use with any fuel gas other than acetylene.