5/16" X 50' T GRADE FUEL GAS OXYTWIN HOSE - B B 7109NLA-600
Parker’s Series 7109 Siameez Grade T Twin Line Welding Hose Factory Assemblies provide excellent service across a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications. The chemically bonded dual hoses provide easier hose management and handling than independent single lines. The color coding allows easy identification for quick and accurate installation, and the cover resists abrasion, flame, oil and weathering to provide maximum performance. Series 7109 hose assemblies incorporate brass non-sparking permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection.
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black chloroprene for flame and oil resistance, and compatibility with multiple fuel gases.
• Tube: Non-blooming to minimize the migration of combustible plasticizers and waxes to the surface of the hoses.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Chloroprene for abrasion, flame, oil and weathering resistance.
• Cover Colors: Green (oxygen) and red (fuel gas)
• Stock: Available in popular hose assembly configurations for quick delivery and order fulfillment.
• Industrial oxygen
• Welding fuel gas (including acetylene)
• Auto body shops
• Craft shops
• Plumber shops
• Steel mills
• ARPM IP-7
• CGA E-1
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Do not attempt to re-couple, repair or splice hose assemblies; replace all assemblies that show signs of abrading, abuse, age, damage or fatigue. Refer to ARPM IP-7, Specifications for Rubber Welding Hose and Hose Technical Bulletin 11-5, Guide for Use, Maintenance and Inspection of Welding Hose. Refer to CGA Safety Bulletin SB-11, Use of Rubber Welding Hose.