(700' REELS ONLY) 3/8" BULK R GRADE TWIN WELDING HOSE Acetylene 7126-381
Parker’s Series 7126 Siameez Grade R Twin Line Welding Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications. The chemically bonded dual hoses provide easier hose management and handling than independent single lines. The cover resists abrasion and weathering to provide maximum performance. Series 7126 is a versatile hose for many common acetylene-based industrial welding applications.
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black EPDM for acetylene/oxygen compatibility.
• Tube: Non-blooming to minimize the migration of combustible plasticizers and waxes to the surface of the hoses.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: EPDM for abrasion and weathering resistance.
• Cover Colors: Green (oxygen) and red (fuel gas, acetylene only)
• Fuel gas (acetylene only)
• Auto body shops
• Craft shops
• Plumber shops
• Steel mills
• ARPM IP-7
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Do not use with any fuel gas other than acetylene.
• Do not attempt to re-couple, repair or splice hose assemblies; replace all assemblies that show signs of abrading, abuse, age, damage or fatigue. Refer to ARPM IP-7, Specifications for Rubber Welding Hose and Hose Technical Bulletin 11-5, Guide for Use, Maintenance and Inspection of Welding Hose. Refer to CGA Safety Bulletin SB-11, Use of Rubber Welding Hose.