Breezeway Helmet Ventilation System - Euro
The Breezeway welding helmet ventilation system brings air into the helmet through a bifurcated air system along two paths. The Face Stream flows along the front of the helmet to keep the lens free of fog, while the Blocking Stream flows to the top and back of the helmet to remove heat and exhaled CO2. The ventilation unit clips into the top of the welding helmet shell, it is lightweight and battery operated so there is no obstruction to the user when installed.
- Standard (5671A) – Total length 5.75″ (14.6 cm) Fits most welding helmets
- Short (5671E) – Total length 4.5″ (11.4 cm) Fits European style helmets with a shorter back, also pipeliner, Powerweld & Powerfist helmets.
Breezeway improves the welding experience with a lightweight, portable unit that fits any welding helmet.
Included in the case:
- Portable briefcase- padded to keep your device safe.
- Breezeway Device
- Charging Cord – 3ft cord lets you charge on the go, providing a full charge in just 4 hours.
- Replacement filter with housing