ATLAS BLUE CHIP GLOVE - # 300
Atlas Blue Chip Gloves
Specially designed for the welder who wants maximum protection, comfort and durability. Unless otherwise specified, all Blue Chip Gloves feature:
• Full 14″ length
• Size large
• Fully lined palm, back, entire thumb
• Heat resistant Select No.1 Grade PLM weight supple sidesplit cowhide
• 9 oz. Jersey liner
• Double closed construction (a glove within a glove)
• Inseam construction (seams turned inward toward the middle)
• Gunn cut and wing thumb
• Generous wide cuff openings
• All stress points leather welted
• Lock stictch construction
• MADE IN USA! with leather sourced from USA.
Midnight Blue palm and one piece back, Maize gauntlet and thumb. Turned and sewn cuff. Glove stiffener on insiude of cuff.
Similar to model 100, but all Saddle Bronze in color with Estron lining.
Color is all Midnight Blue shoulder leather with red piping sewn around edge of cuff. 2 piece back, Estron lining, no stiffener inside cuff.
Reflectorized one piece back and thumb to insulate against heat and to disperse harmful rays in Mig and other welding. Midnight Blue leather on palm side, turned and sewn cuff, glove stiffener on inside cuff, highest quality materials throughout,
Atlas heliarc glove, original design. Thumb and forefinger are white goatskin leather for highly sensitive “feel”, remainder of glove is Midnight Blue heat resistant cowhide for heat protection and long life. This supple Clute Cut unlined glove is one confortable size.
Deluxe one finger mitten with tapered finger for no-slip fit. Same quality construction and features as the premium Model 100.